Sponsorships enable GIRLS IN TECH to carry out specific programming focused on women and girls in technology and entrepreneurship around the world, and allow our sponsors to partner on initiatives such as conferences, hackathons, mentorship programs, online learning and others.
We have several options available to sponsors – from general sponsorship to program-specific, at the global level or focused more locally.
Our major initiatives coming up are:
- SXSW: Girls in Tech is making a BIG splash this year at the SXSWi conference and will be catering to women in technology and entrepreneurship for 4 days straight. An excellent opportunity for a brand that wants a lot of exposure at one of the top tech conferences around.
- Catalyst Conference: We’re hitting Phoenix with a serious amount of disruption with our Catalyst Conference at the end of April, and we’ve got several sponsorship opportunities available.
- Global Classroom: We’re launching our online learning platform in December, and from there we hope to connect with women and girls around the world with nanodegrees, internal training, and free courses.
- GIT U: We’ll be piloting our University program in the Fall of 2015 and hope to make a big impact with university-aged women excited about going into the STEM fields.
- Global Hackathon: A 6 months, entirely virtual and entirely global hackathon for women.
There are several other opportunities, including general sponsorships.
To learn more about becoming a corporate sponsor and partner of the GIRLS IN TECH, please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.